"To enhance the area in which we live creating a more functional and more aesthetically pleasing environment. "
Hardscape, or "hardscaping" consists of the inanimate elements of landscaping. Hardscaping examples include brick patios and sidewalks. Retaining walls are often used to create boundaries between hardscapes and earth landscaping features, or softscapes. Hardscaping allows us to erect landscaping features that would otherwise be impossible due to soil erosion, or that compensate for large amounts of human traffic that would cause wear on bare earth or grass.
- Retaining and decorative walls.
- Lighting for Hardscape, landscape and water features.
- Stone pathways, fireplaces, walls and patios.
- Pavers and cobble drives, terraces and walkways.
- Ponds, fountains and waterfalls.
- Outdoor kitchens and misting systems.